Thursday, May 22, 2008

fish quiche

I ate fish quiche accidentally last night and have been quite ill as a result. I am lying in bed trying not to move to quickly and eating a banana slowly. Unmarked food is always a danger at buffets but this one was a complete shock. I harmless looking asparagus quiche had something fishy in it and I took a bite. Admittedly it wasn't in my mouth for too long but nonetheless the harm was done and now I am suffering. If you remember all the way back to October 2006 I was poisoned by fish back then as well and blew up like a balloon. This time isn't as bad but I am taking no chances so have taken the day off and will read about the Anglican way of being church in preparation for my exam. Not the best day of my life but being here means I have taken delivery of a set of cutlery, a hat box and some knives ordered from ebay. Also a delivery from Lakeland. So, its not all bad!

No comments: