Thursday, May 08, 2008

eurovision countdown

Eurovision is next week and Philly J has started the countdown (he actually started a few days ago but I have been a bit lax and not let you know). If you have even a passing interest in Eurovision then Phil is your man. What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing. He will keep you posted about the runners and leaders. What's more he will be in attendance this year and will be blogging from Belgrade, with live streaming from the event.

I am at college - my aim for the day is to plan my revision for this exam. I have a pile of books, a load of past papers and a good idea of my interests. I also could do with a bit of a rest. My head is a bit full. I need a cup of tea.

We are off to Bruce and Sara's for dinner tonight. I am very much looking forward to the foodolution.

No comments: