Thursday, May 15, 2008

top hat



here is a picture of me in my new top hat.

I have had a great day today. Not least because I have a great debate with Jonathan Swales about all kinds of things but which started with the equality of people and gender difference. I also participated in a great seminar about infant baptism. Added to this edifying conversation we had 'all day breakfast' for lunch, which really was a treat.

This evening we have the pleasure of welcoming Lee and Mary Barnes and Tom Donaghy to Loudon Bristol HQ for a spot of dinner. Mark has a fantastic menu planned. Before they arrive I have to do some reading and try to find places for all the stupid things I have been buying on ebay and additional furniture for the new house which doesn't have a proper place in this house.

And, all is well because I have a new top hat!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to have a mention in your blog. It was good debate.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to say. Cracking hat!

Ellen Loudon said...

thanks and thanks. xxx