Wednesday, May 14, 2008

croquet

Today was the first time have played croquet this summer and it was very enjoyable. Having said that, this year our pastoral group has a very good croquet player so I wasn't able to slaughter them in the same way as I did last year. Actually I was so out of practice I didn't do as well as I had hoped. Hey ho. It was very nice to be out in the sun and be doing something rather than chatting (we are very good at chatting and in our pastoral group - not so good at doing). I have found the pastoral group very supportive and rewarding this year. We may not have been as dynamic as last year but we have been able to listen to each other, attend to our group and personal needs and just hang out together. Talking about God in this group has been great and we have such different perspectives on life that this has fed into our time together and added a richness to discussion. So, as I come to the last 3 weeks of term and my time at college as I think of the pastoral groups I have been in I feel very fortunate and blessed.

No comments: