Friday, May 23, 2008

leaving - getting ready to go - pretending to be a vicar





These are the first of many leaving photos. The first one is of me and George Kovoor (the Trinity College principal). The other one is of some of us who are leaving wearing our new clergy-wear. Now, I know that technically we shouldn't be wearing our collars and that it is illegal to impersonate a vicar but this is just a dress rehearsal so please don't take this as a final vision of how we will actually look when we are church of England curates. I haven't decided on hair colour (please state your preference - though red is out of the question because that wouldn't go down well in Everton) and this isn't the stole (the red scarf like thingy) I will be wearing on the day - that will be white (but it is still being hand-made by a member of St Peter's Lawrence Weston church).

I am still feeling a bit sick from the fish quiche incident, I've been to college today to panic about the exam (revision is not going well) and have to sort out Eva's stuff for Brownie Camp which starts tonight. So, best get on.

No comments: