Friday, May 02, 2008

Dr Eisenbarth Wanderbuhn

I may have told you that 10years ago - just before we got married - Mark and I ran away to the circus for the summer, the Swiss Circus! Well, Just horse drawn carts, a fantastic show and our own caravan (of love). I finally got my cinefilm transfered to DVD and have loaded it up onto youtube. I am afraid the quality isn't great but it does give some of the flavour of the adventure. Look out for my favourite horse Rex - I loved him.



In other news: Mark's sister Ema have had a baby, a boy baby! So congratulations to Stephen and Ema. And Dylan and Anna have had a baby girl - so well done you lot too. There are babies everywhere!

We are off to Jilian and Andrew's wedding in a short while. So, there may be blogging silence for a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blinking owl!!! (not to mention mountains...)