Saturday, May 17, 2008

my mum

I have spent the day with my mum. I always knew it was going to be a bit tricky because today is the last day I will spend with her doing bits and bobs in Bristol. We have got used to just hanging out and chatting. So, this is the last weekend that we are going to be together and it does feel quite strange. To be honest I feel quite sad. I know she will come and visit us in Liverpool but it won't be the same as her being to pop over whenever she fancies it.

We had a good day pottering about. Mum got us a dishwasher from Lewis's...I had no desire to get one bit mum insists that we will need one in the vicarage and who am I to argue. Mark and Elise went off to Shroud to Neil's 40th. Mum, Eva and I watched TV and chilled out. It sounds mundane but I am feeling really quite sad. We have a big family lunch planned for tomorrow and I really do think I will need tissues.

No comments: