Saturday, May 24, 2008

infant baptism and eurovision

...An unlikely combination but that is what my day will be focusing on (what's left of it). I have a strict revision regime to stick to and if I haven't don't know enough about infant baptism by 8pm then I am in for a sad eurovision night. So, I am not going to hang about here...I am just going to play you what Phil Jackson and I think will the winning song (well hedging our bets it should come in the top 3).

Eurovision 2008 Sweden Charlotte Perrelli - HERO (performance in the semifinal)



please pay no attention to the Latvian Pirates

2 comments:

John H said...

It's almost enough to make me feel nostalgic for Bucks Fizz...

Ellen Loudon said...

steady on John...as long as you avoid the Finish entry and the Latvian pirates you'll be fine. xxx