Wednesday, April 02, 2008

transition

This week I am at college doing a module called "transition to Parochial Ministry'. Basically it is the module where we find out all about what it is like to be a curate, learn a few trade secrets and discuss clergy stuff. It is quite literally a transition module and it is quite strange being at college when there are only leavers there discussing our new jobs, new houses, new bosses, new tasks, etc etc. I feel like it is become more real by the day. Very soon I am going to be ordained and very soon I will be leaving Bristol and moving into a vicarage and starting a new life and this is the week where I make the first transition from this student life to that new life. The strange (or perhaps I am realising not so strange) thing is that as the days are passing I am getting less anxious and more ready to make this transition. I am staring to feel empowered and equipped. Ready? So, thanks for your prayers, support and stuff...keep it coming but don't worry I am getting the hang of it!

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

bigdaddystevieB said...

it's starting to feel strange for us too... thank goodness for blogs!
xx

Tracey Wheeler said...

Do they make dog collars in shocking pink?