Friday, April 18, 2008

controlled blast in Westbury-on-Trym

I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it is grim here today. Cold, windy and raining. I am feeling a bit under the weather myself and my aching bones could really do with the sun to come out and some warmth on my back. But hey ho.

Not a lot has happened today. Eva went out for a drive and a look for chairs for my Mum to sit in - she isn't getting enough support from any of the ones we have at the moment. The most exciting thing to happen is the controlled explosion in Westbury-on-Trym. The usually quiet suburb is a mass of excitement and slight bemusement.

I am tucked up in bed reading and here I will stay until later when Mark and I are dues to go out for a meal to celebrate Steve and Gayle's big adventure at the Paintworks.

I thin I need to put a cardi on...

No comments: