Sunday, April 20, 2008

patience

Tomorrow sees the start of the last ever Trinity term. However, tomorrow is a study day and Mark needs the car so I suspect I will not go into college so it will be a bit of a false start. To be honest I have not had a great weekend and am not at all ready to go back. I feel bit under the weather, the stress of finishing has got to me a bit and all the arrangements that need to be made are making me feel disorientated. I am at a high level of discontent and just want it all to be over and done with. I think the reality properly kicked in this weekend and Mark and I have found it quite difficult to communicate about how we are feeling and as a result have not been all that supportive to each other (sorry to lay this on you - my dear reader - but you have been such a faithful friend I know I can rely on you for continued love, prayers and support). I know what this needs... as Take That would say - it needs a bit of Patience. So, prayers for patience would be great.

1 comment:

bigdaddystevieB said...

hang in there lovely lady!
x