Wednesday, April 09, 2008

back in Bristol

So, here I am back in Bristol again. Having had a very profitable time researching but not really seen anyone except Barry and Andrea. It took me ages to get home but I guess that's what happens when you nationalize a rail service. The thing that did my head in most was that I tried to leave my luggage in left luggage at Lime Street Station, in order to do a bit of shopping, but I changed my mind when I realised it would cost me £12 - what are they thinking of? I mean why would you charge £12 for left luggage? It is mad! and this is the Capital of Culture...more like "capital of rip you off". So rather than stay around for an extra few hours I got an earlier train and got back here by tea time. Miss Liverpool already though. Hey ho.

Not much on for the next couple of days. Going to spend some time with Eva - see a film, do some light shopping, have tea and cake out, do some visiting etc etc. Normal mother and daughter stuff. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: