Wednesday, April 23, 2008

lunch

I am just about to go into lunch at college and I can't be late today because I want to get on a table that serves Crème brûlée. It's not often that I sit on a main meal table because I am trying to eat less meat and prefer the vegetarian table but unfortunately this table is also a fruit table and I am not prepared to make that sacrifice when it is a Crème brûlée day! I am not sure why I am telling you this or even that you'll be interested!??? Hey ho

Anyway, the fact that I haven't posted anything since Sunday is an indication of how busy and distracted I have been:
- I have done quite a lot of liberation theology reading and am nearly ready to write the essay (but not sure when I will have a window of time to do that!)
- I went back to college and attended a lecture
- I met Ravi Holy (he was taking the lecture on universalism) and we chewed the cud
- Some Foundationers came round for the community meal last night and we had a great time. It seems really odd to think that that was our last community meal together. I have made some significant relationships in Foundation and I really am going to miss the fellowship. It was a good send off. Thanks everyone!
- I am at college again and have a day of meetings and paperwork, tonight is our passover meal so it is also a day of food!

Anyway, lunch is a calling.

1 comment:

Tracey Wheeler said...

How can you even think for a second that creme brulee is an issue in which other people would not take an interest! We have chosen whole holidays based on the promise of good brulee!
Sorry to have missed your Foundation sendoff, glad it was good. Looking forward to seeing you off our premises on Sunday (in the nicest possible way). Unfortunately am incapable of cooking brulee....