Monday, April 14, 2008

reading

Yesterday mark went to Liverpool and my Mum took Eva to Virginia Water. So, I am in Bristol all alone. Now that may sound a bit sad but to be honest so far I am loving it. I have already sorted loads of stuff out, tidied the house and done lots of chores that have alluded me for ages. The silence is golden and the thought of two more days of this sorting and clearing is spurring me on. Of course I miss them and it seems very quiet and boring here. But boring is exactly what I need. I have so many forms from the diocese to fill out, reading to do for an essay (the last one ever), shelves to clear, etc etc. that a bit of boring will spur me on to resolve the lot.

So, today is a reading day. I can sit on my bed and read all day without any trouble at all. Nobody will disturb me and I will not be 'absent' because I am reading. If I get 2 or 3 books about liberation theology read over the next couple of days I will be made up and ready to do my essay writing. Best be off then.

No comments: