Tuesday, March 04, 2008

wippell's

I went to Exeter today to try on my robes and stuff. I was very pleased with it all, but it was still very odd wearing a dog collar, cassock, surplice and cloak even if it was only in front of the man at Wippell's, Mark and Eleanor. The Wippell's man was very professional considering Mark was taking pictures of the whole affair. Anyway, I am sorted - all suited and booted. There are some adjustments to make and I haven't had my grant yet so can't actually take them away for a while yet. But it is in hand.

had a lovely day in Exeter. Lunch with Eleanor and Mark, a potter round town and drove back in time to get some books out of the library at Trinity and pop to the co-op for some food. Eva is staying at Elise and Wayne's new house tonight so Mark and I are in on our own. I have so much reading to do that I can't really make the most of the night off. Hey ho. Best get back to reading about the book of Daniel.

No comments: