Thursday, March 13, 2008

liverpool

I am in Liverpool. Mark and I came up last night and we are staying at Bob and Sue's off Lark Lane. Eva is staying with Elise and Wayne back in Bristol so she doesn't miss any more school! Also, without Eva here we can get a few more bits and bobs done and not have to worry about her being bored and sad. Anyway, it has been quite nice to have a break away - just Mark and I away together. Today we went into town and wondered about a bit, we went to the Cathedral to see Claire Caddick who has just got a job as an education officer there. It was great to see her and despite her very loud clip clop shoes it was great to have a tour of her workplace and see all the backstage stuff. I really am very proud of her!!!

Tonight I am off for dinner with Andrea and Kate at The Maharajah South Indian Restaurant - my favourite place to eat in Liverpool. I have a meeting with the diocesan housing officer at the new house tomorrow. Later a meeting about a music hall project with an arts organization. Some dinner plans are emerging and it would be good to meet up with a few people...so watch this space.

1 comment:

just Gai said...

The Maharajah sounds wonderful. I spent the first 18 years of my life in India and long for authentic Indian cuisine. This one sounds promising - maybe even worth a trip to Liverpool?