Wednesday, March 19, 2008

heavy book


The Future of the Parish System: Shaping the Church of England in the 21st Century - a very heavy book!


I got home yesterday feeling a bit grotty and mark was ill in bed. He'd been asleep most of the day. Eva and I made him his tea and tried to cheer him up but he remained upstairs until it was time for CSI (which is the weakest series yet). I thought I was very clever because I was feeling so chipper and despite being tired and grotty was ok. But I spoke too soon and this morning I could hardly raise my head off the pillow - aching all over and with a head like a drum I decided to go back to sleep after some marmalade toast. I haven't got much further than that since. I have had a spot of lunch and have tried to read (but the book is too heavy - might have to find a lighter one!). There was some good news in the post:
My Fossil watch can be repaired for £17.31
My Billy Bragg tickets arrived - Mark, Bob and Sue are going to see him on 24 April at Colston Hall.

Anyway, I am going to try to read again so wish me luck with my heavy book.

No comments: