Thursday, March 20, 2008

back at college

I am got out of my sick bed and made it into college. I am not fully functioning but that doesn't seem to matter much (so far) as I have just spent time chatting over some work and done a bit of reading. I am trying to tie up a few lose ends and get stuff ready for the holidays which start at the end of play today. Not tat I will have much of a break - just going to have the Easter off and get back to it on Tuesday. I only have 2 more essays to write - one for Mission to Cell and the other for Doctrine. I am planning to get at least one of those done next week and write my church placement report. Not that I am making a great deal of progress as I feel quite under-the-weather. I wonder sometimes whether keep plugging away of these things is counter productive. But hey ho. I have deadlines and needs must etc etc.

The following was up on Jonny Baker's blog (don't try saying that after a few sherbets) three days ago and I meant to share it with you then. It is all about awareness!

No comments: