Friday, March 28, 2008

got to keep on writing

I am nearly there - I have written an essay and am staring to write a theological reflection today. If I get this done I only have one essay and an exam to do before I finish this degree and I am out of here in June. Given that I have to sort out a move, get kitted out, arrange all the packing, cleaning as well as attend college (I will still have lectures, chapel, pastoral commitments etc until June) there will still be plenty to do. I could do with getting this bit of writing done simply so I am not so overwhelmed when it comes to all the move stuff. So, that is the plan for the day..

Not much planned for the weekend save spending time with Eva - Mark is working and I don't have anything exciting up my sleeve so if anyone has a plan that we might fit into do give me a call.

I have had removal people in to give me quotes for the move back to Liverpool so it is all becoming very real. Everyday that I am not at college I am trying to clear out one cupboard, cubbyhole, set of draws or whatever just so it isn't so much of a nasty job just before we go (like it was when we moved here). When we moved down here I took 2 weeks off took get everything ready this time I have an exam the week before we move so I won't have anytime then. Can you tell I am getting a bit anxious about it? Anyway, before I get too carried away I best get on with this work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Your week sounds most productive. Hope the reflection is done and dusted.

I'm back on Monday so hopefully there will be time for tea and cake one afternoon next week. What do you reckon?

Ellen Loudon said...

defo...there's always time for cake. xxx