Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday

I am not achieving very much. I woke up feeling like I had been squashed by alien beings on a rampage, I had a nightmare about the chips running out in a posh restaurant, and knocked over a glass of water on my NIV leather bound bible which was on the floor next to the bed. After I had recovered I watched country file (some sort of summer special that I have managed to avoid all summer) and waited for Mark to come back from the dentist - he has a very sore tooth and really needed it to be pulled. I had a list of things I need to do today:
- fiddle with the format and referencing of a PhD chapter
- make chicken pies for Eva
- make a banana loaf with all the black bananas
- hoover the house
- clean the inside of the car
- sort out the insurance on my mums car
- I need more lavender oil

I really can't be bothered with any of these things. It is the last day of the school holiday and I feel like Eva and I should be doing something really reckless. But she is happy playing with Shanola (firned from across the road) so as long as we don't have to watch High School Musical again I don't mind what we do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've spent the afternoon ironing... how thoroughly exciting...

Ellen Loudon said...

By the end of the day I have achieved:
- making chicken pies
- hoovering the house (Eva did most of this)
- reformatted the PhD chapter
- some washing
- loafing about

not that I am bragging or anything...going to drink wine and slob about for the rest of the evening.