Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i want my family back



This picture of Mark and I was taken by Colette Cuddihy whilst on the yurt trip. Ah!


I have finally written something for every chapter - which means I have a draft (not daft) PhD. So, I have met my target. The best thing about getting to this point is that I can have my family back together. I really miss Eva - I haven't seen her for 10 days and I just want to get back to normal.

I realise that I still have a long way to go. Only half of what I have produced this summer has been read by my supervisor and I am sure much of it will have to be reworked. I have no idea how many words I have written - but I am guessing at about 75.000 and I have to include appendices and footnotes which would add about 12,000. So, I think I have enough...

anyway, the next couple of days will be spent checking the draft and trying to get it all to look, read and feel like one document. Ready for inspection.

No comments: