Tuesday, August 07, 2007

barry maguire




Barry is in Columbia and I have just caught up with his adventures via facebook. What a wonderful thing facebook can be. You get to see people's photos before they even come home. The one featured here is of Barry with a sloth. I have to say this is such a great photo of both Barry and sloth. They look so relaxed in each others company.

I am at the laptop keys again trying to write a tricky chapter about the emergence of music hall in the mid 19th century. Got to go out soon - meeting John Bimson and going to college for a short while. I am sitting here waiting for the red dye to take on my hair. It is a beautiful sunny day (there have been so few) so I need to get the washing out. See ya.

1 comment:

John H said...

For days and days among the trees
I sleep and dream and doze;
Just gently swaying in the breeze
Suspended by my toes.
While eager beavers overhead
Rush through the undergrowth,
I watch the clouds beneath my feet;
How sweet to be a Sloth.