Monday, August 13, 2007

mark


I had to post the picture of mark taken on our yurt trip. He looks so happy and ready for anything. he has been away at Scot's wedding - which I couldn't go to because I have work to do and Phil J visiting. Eva is still a my mums. It sounds like they are both having a lovely time. All three of us having different adventures.

Anyway, I have had a great weekend with Phil. We have had two drinks and nibble parties and some shopping trips. He helped me wash silk cushion covers and we have watched loads of TV and listened to pop music. It was great to just hang out and chat about stuff. Seems like a long time since we had the chance to do that.

Anyway, the weekend musical memory will be Robyn's singe - which got to no. 1 last night. This isn't the official video. That is a bit rubbish and distracting. This one is ok.

No comments: