Thursday, August 23, 2007

Greenbelt

We are just about to leave - well not exactly true. All the stuff is in the hall and I am still in my PJ's but the intention is to be off very very soon. So, unless I post from Greenbelt itself - which seems very unlikely - I won't be posting for a few days. I am sure the world will keep turning and you will find something interesting to do with your time while I am away. If you are going to Greenbelt I am venue managing at New Forms so do pop in, or perhaps you'd like to come over to our tent for veggie stew on sat evening? All welcome. Foundation Service is at 8pm Fri at New forms!

Elise is at Bristol Loudon HQ and Barry next door is feeding Benny so hopefully we won't come back to too much chaos (though I am not holding my breath).

see ya

No comments: