Tuesday, August 14, 2007

car shock

yesterday the gear box and clutch went on my car. I am gutted. It is going to cost nearly £800 and it is a nightmare. Really could have done without this worry this week. I am so close to finishing up a chapter and it is very distracting. I am trying not to let it take over my mind and push on with stuff. Hey ho.

Anyway, Mark and I got our Rotas for Greenbelt and apart from one blip (when we are down to work at the same time - bit of a problem for Eva minding) all is well. I am starting to get excited now. We may be poor but we are very happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is your Greenbelt childcare blip? Can I help?

Hope your car worries are getting sorted now. Call me if you need a lift anywhere.

Liz

John H said...

Sorry to hear about your car. Not sure whether there is anything I can help with, but if I can then I will.