Wednesday, August 29, 2007

after greenbelt - s club worship...

It has been nearly 48 hours since I got back from Greenbelt. I have had 3 showers, 6 poos, 3 proper meals (with vegetables), 4 sleeps, lots of cups of tea, a curry (which took ages to arrive), a trip to ASDA and watched lots of TV (including seeing High School Musical twice - once was the singalong version). I am now nearly back to normal. Tomorrow I am planning further reintroduction into polite society by visiting friends and sharing cake (I brought back a whole fruit cake from Greenbelt which I may need help with).

I had a bit of an S Club 7 moment at Greenbelt and have devised an S Club alternative worship service - based entirely on s club tunes and including a singalong and dance spot. The whole service starts with the following:


then there is a meditative bit in the middle which will have as its musical interlude:


and a prayerful section that will include:


ending with the uplifting classic:



I wonder if together (me and S club) we could put the fun back into alternative worship?

2 comments:

Philly J said...

Well, there ain't no party like an S Club party...

:D

x

Anonymous said...

Words fail me.