Tuesday, October 30, 2007

liverpool

I have and a few very busy days in Liverpool sorting stuff out, meeting people and trying to not get too homesick. We got here on Sunday and decided to stay with Andrea because Paula has very kindly given us her flat. Monday was spent with Sara talking about my PhD. I think we sorted a few things out and although there is still lots of work to do on the draft we agreed that I was in a good position to submit ahead of the new revised schedule. Monday evening we had a great dinner at Bob and Sue's house and Andy Del' came over so it was good to see all of them and have a chat. Today I have been to Everton to check out some stuff about the curacy and go to a few community meetings. I also checked out a school for Eva - it is very promising. Tomorrow we are all going back and Eva can meet her potential new teacher. I am at Matt and Kate's house now - the kids have got back from trampolining and I hope Eva is worn out and can get an early night. I don't know what we are going to do next. Food, chat and bed I suspect. Mark is at a dress rehearsal for the lantern festival so I need to find him and probably get him warmed up and dried out. It is all go here I tell you.

I might well not get to blog until Thursday...hope you can wait till then for more news?

No comments: