Monday, October 22, 2007

not busy

Today has been quite restful. Apart from the on-going irritation about the suspension from Uni of Liverpool I am doing ok. Had a great lie in this morning while Mum and Eva played Uno and watched TV. After lunch we went to Tyntesfield House. This is a National Trust property which was purchased by the trust in 2002. It was a great afternoon, I can recommend it especially if you like late nineteenth century gothic interiors.

I made a giant lasagne for tea because we have a house full - Joe has come over from Bath, Elise brought her boyfriend Wayne over and Mark was very hungry. We had garlic bread which was just fantastic. Garlic bread has to be one of the most tasty things in the whole world. We watched TV then I gave up - I am starting to relax and when that happens all I want t do is sleep...so having done a few chores I am not off to my bed. Before I go I must just tell you about Mark and I's James Blunt moment. We don't really know what to do with our feelings about him any more, it was so easy before, but they have been compromised by this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful thing.

I hope he found it.