Wednesday, October 24, 2007

wednesday

mark went to London today at 6.30am - I know that he left because when he turned on the car (is that what you say....no you say started the car don't you!) he had left the stereo on so loud when he last drove it that it actually woke me up - I was asleep in the bedroom in the attic - he is such a ghetto boy, listening to techno at full pelt waking the street at 6.30am. The shame. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep but it just wouldn't happen. So, that blew the lie in! I had breakie in bed, read my bible (trying to make it though Acts before college starts again), read a Grove Booklet on Preaching as Dialogue then Eva came in to ask for breakfast at 8am. So, that was the day started.

having read a bit more, fallen asleep again for 1/2 hour and realised Eva was watching some really rubbish Bratz film I decided we needed a project - so we spring cleaned the house. We had a great time and it was good having someone small to get to do all the nooks and crannies below knee height. She was a great help. having got the whole house done in record time we ahd lunch then Liz H came round to chew the cud. We chewed for quite a while then went out to the co-op for tea cakes, came back ate tea cakes and chewed more cud. I made pork stew for dinner while Liz was here. After Liz went (around 6.15pm) I made Eva tea, hung he washing out and then played on facebook for a while. Mark came back, we ate tea, watched some tv, Eva went to bed and then I realised that I was shattered so here I am writing stuff then getting ready for my bed. I really need to get a good night's sleep and wake up to go to the zoo tomorrow. I also need to but some sort of bowl for potpori (that's very interesting isn't it) and I shall probably make some cakes for the One25.

So, that's my day...what have you been doing?

2 comments:

Jude said...

I'm in London! I escaped the peach palace!!!

Anonymous said...

I slept in late, then went round and chatted to my friend Ellen. She made me toasted teacakes... yum.