Wednesday, October 03, 2007

blog awards - the tv series

Dave Walker has posted Premier TV's coverage of the blog awards...If you are interested in all of the links do go to Dave Walker's blog - if you would like to see the handing over of the award to re:jesus then follow the link here.






While you are on Premier you might like to look at some of their programmes - they have a film about Cross and the Switchblade which is quite an interesting look back at the film. It was a seminal film for me as a young Christian along with Thief in the Night - which Ikon are featuring in one of their events on 7th Oct. Both scared me senseless. Their evangelistic positive was definitely cancelled out by the fear they produced. I actually remember seeing Thief in the Night one evening on a Christian house party and having to phone my Mum to ask her to come and get me because I was so scared. She didn't come. But hey ho. I wonder how many other people had a similar experience?

1 comment:

John H said...

I never saw "The Cross and the Switchblade", didn't seem like the kind of film I'd like. By the time I saw "Thief in the Night" I was already way too cynical, so it annoyed me rather than scared me. I guess being brought up in a wholly secular environment has it's advantages...