Tuesday, January 16, 2007

too busy to blog

I am rushed off my feet.
8.40am - Chapel (which went over 10mins which compromised my ability to get a cup of tea before the lecture)
9.20am - Church History
12.10pm - get packed lunch and off to placement at one25 (I had to miss Sickness, Healing and Dying lecture because I had pre-booked my placement and couldn't swop shifts)
12.30 - 4.30pm - double session at one25 (making lots of tea, dishing out food and cake, watching films and chatting)
5pm - back at college - just enough time to update the foundation website
6pm - just off to catch my tea (chicken pie - I think) in the dinner hall at Trinity
7pm - lecture - Christian Doctrine
10pm - home
11pm - bed (I hope!)

It's all go being an ordinand.
So, I am obviously too busy to blog...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is ten past one in the morning and I have just watched punk monkey and rex the dog. I knew there was a point to insomnia.
Ellen, dear - most of your first paragraph is about food.

Anonymous said...

Ho busy it is ;)
God bless you Ellen, go for it !

Anonymous said...

I miss you and life at Trinity.

Anonymous said...

I miss you and life at Trinity.

Ellen Loudon said...

Anonymous..are you that really anoying Gillian Mckeith from the telly? I hope you are not want to inspect my stools?

John H said...

That appears to have crossed the line to "too busy". Especially if you miss essential cups of tea :-O