Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

Last year was an amazing year. So many changes that to list all of them would be exhausting. But here's a few:
  • we moved from Liverpool to Bristol
  • we sold our house in inner city Liverpool, that we had spent nearly 6 months restoring and modernising, and moved into a rented house in the suburbs
  • we both gave up our jobs
  • I became a student
  • Mark became unemployed
  • Eva started a new school
  • I started ordination Training
  • we started a new church (Cotham) and joined a new worshiping community (Foundation)
  • we left friends (many of whom I had know since I was 18year old) in Liverpool and have met so many great new people here in Bristol

It has been a real challenge making taking these (and many other) new steps. But it has been fantastic. I have no idea what is ahead of us but am a happy to be on this adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking ahead is what makes you fabulous, Ellen. And never forgetting what you have done in the past makes you even better. I'm proud that you're my friend, and I send all my love to the Loudon's for 2007! Philly J. x.

Ellen Loudon said...

Thanks Phil. You are fab. Love and blessings for the year ahead. xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and all that. Hope that you have an exceptional 2007