Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Off on an adventure

This is the waterfall at Virginia Water Lake. Very nice!







We are off to Virginia Water today to see my mum. We have to make a claim on the insurance for the car that I have crashed and tomorrow is her birthday so we are going to the pantomime.

Then we are off to Liverpool. I have been dreaming about driving into Liverpool. Coming off the M62 to at the rocket and driving down Edge Lane. I am sure it won't look like this but I am hoping it will be as ordinary as I remember.

The plan is to stay at Bob and Sue's, we are having dinner at theirs on Fri. I am off to see David Parry for a chat sometime in the evening (which reminds me - I must give him a ring).
Saturday daytime is a bit flexible - so probably will see Elise in the Lotus Room and have a little scoot around town. We are off to the Unity to see Tinderbox early Saturday evening with The Norfolk clan (et al). Hoping to find Andrea and Andy as well.
The Sunday is the Catholic Christening of Little baby Alexander in Formby. I am doing a little reading and am very excited about seeing him (I hope he is wearing a tank top).

Anyway, I am genuinely excited about going home (and I am way to cynical to be excited about much these days) . Get the flags out...the Loudons are on their way! Horray!

2 comments:

Simon said...

I'm jealous - enjoy!

John H said...

Have a lovely time up north, and come back safe and sound.