Wednesday, February 20, 2008

wednesday

It's half term and I should be on holiday but here I am writing essays and reading books about doctrine. Hey ho. Well at least I am getting through my list. I finished the essay, started some reading on the next one and even had time for a bit of day-time TV (it is the holidays after all).

This afternoon I went off to Cribbs with Becky to try to buy jeans (for her) that don't show off your bum-crack when you sit down. Goodness me it was very tricky - and we didn't succeed. Blimey, after watching Becky try on approx 20 pairs we both lost the will to shop so came home for a curry. Why oh why are all the jeans so foolish. All she wanted was a nice cosey proper fit...

Mel came over for Mark's marvelous curry, becky went to get Liz and Phil H from the station and Mel and I went to see Juno. We got there a bit late and had the worst seats ever, right at the front so I have a sore neck. It was a great film though. Very heartwarming and touching. My neck is very sore! What a lovely day.

Eva is back tomorrow and it will be great to have her back. I miss her. Best get some more peace and quiet while I can.

No comments: