Sunday, February 24, 2008

half-term

Well it is nearly over and tomorrow I am back at college doing a module called From Mission to Cell: New ways of Being Church. That will keep me busy most of the week. I am quite looking forward to it really. I have nearly read the set text and feel ready to take on the discourse.

I am planning to go to the Bristol University multifaith Chaplaincy tomorrow night for 'Faith meets Faith' - An Interfaith discussion on salvation for those outside of the faith. With speakers from the Christian, Muslim and Jewish traditions.

Tuesday night Mark and I are having dinner with John and Maya Bimson and on Wed I am off to Oxford for a conference. So, it really is going to be a busy week.

Having had such a relaxing week it will probably be a shock to my system to have to work to a timetable. Even though I have worked very hard I have been able to work at my own pace. Anyway, I am sure I will find the energy from somewhere.

It is the Oscars tonight and if I were in Liverpool I would be round Philly J's doing the Oscars in real UK time tomorrow night with media blackout all day. Hey ho...maybe next year?

Anyway, best go and have my tea. Running late tonight.

No comments: