Thursday, February 21, 2008

stairs

I fell down the stairs today! No harm done just a bruised pride and a slightly elevated heart beat. But it does indicate how diddly dee I am at the moment (though some of you might already be aware of this). I had just made Eva's bed and had decided to throw out the duvet the poor child has had since she was 2 which is too short and very thin. I threw it down the stairs to put in the big bin then a few minutes later walked down the said stairs and slipped on the duvet. Let this be a lesson to us all - watch your step and dispose of duvets responsibly.

Anyway, I have spent the rest of the morning reading about church planting. I am struggling with the concept and practicalities...perhaps I will be convinced by the end of the book?

I think I am going out for tea and cakes with Neil later, I have to catch up with Liz H because I have some of her books, I am also planning to get tot he Foundation community meal this evening - if Mark gets back with Eva in time. Eva comes home tonight (I am very excited about seeing her) so I have sorted out her room and made her bed up with her new duvet cover (see above). Anyway, I must get on - books to read, sermons to write, letters to post, etc etc.

No comments: