Monday, February 04, 2008

monday - essay writing

Today I am trying to write an essay. After recent disappointments I am finding it very difficult to be optimistic or even formulate a plan. There is always an element of despair in essay writing - I think this is part of my process - can I get it done? Do I know enough about the subject to write in n informed way? Have a read enough to back up points? then there are issues of spelling and grammar which plague me at every turn. I know I shouldn't be down in the dumps and should just get back on the essay writing horse. But it is hard to motivate myself. That said a nice cup of tea and a shortbread biscuit has helped. That and I have created a spider chart (mind map to those of a previous generation) so I do have some idea of how to progress. So, after another cup of tea and a stroll about the house I shall get back on and see what occurs.

No comments: