Wednesday, February 27, 2008

earache - 2

I have been to Oxford today for a conference at the Church Missionary Society (CMS) - Global Connections - Thinking Mission Forum. Some very interesting speakers and issues raised pertinent and current. The talks will be posted in youtube shortly so when they go live I will put them up.

To be honest it was great to be out and about with my fellow ordinands having a laugh and chilling out. We don't get out together enough really and spending time like that in almost unheard of. So, it was worth the effort (up at 6.30am, 2hr drive there etc). I am in bed early doing the seminar reading for tomorrow and planning a trip to Liverpool to measure up the new house and check for alterations, decorations, refurbs etc. It is all getting horribly real.

I still have earache but I think I will survive.

No comments: