Monday, November 26, 2007

t'internet



Cheers! (not sure about this photo - I hadn't even had a drink and I have boss eyes, my hair is also flat. Hey ho)





Had a low tech weekend because the internet broke down at our house. So, I couldn't email or blog. It was very strange but liberating.

Anyway, I had a great party on Friday - as you know, because you were there...weren't you? - I haven't been up that late for ages and I danced and danced until my feet swelled up and my back ached (actually that didn't happen until the next day). I ate too much cake. I still have one more cake to eat - let me know if you'd like a piece - but it's shop bought!!! It was great to see so many people from out of town and witness Foundation, Trinity and Liverpool people mixing. I think we did very well.

Saturday was a very chilled out recovery day - Andrea and I spent most of it (when we eventually got up) on the sofas putting the world to rights. Sunday was back to normal(ish) with preaching teams in the evening (Geoff's turn at St Mary's Shirehampton). He was very good.

So, that was the edited version of the weekend. The full version is available in person.

Today is back to normal. I have some chores to do, a lot of reading to get through and the next edition of Wholly Trinity to publish. So, I'd best be off.

1 comment:

bigdaddystevieB said...

lovely time on Friday! Thank you... and a great opportunity to talk to some other Foundation people for the first time. hugs x