Thursday, November 22, 2007

40

I really haven't blogged since Sunday. It is, as Steve points out a record...but I just haven't had a spare moment. I had an essay to write on Monday which spilled into Tues so I had to juggle that with lectures, college stuff and seeing Mark and Eva (I have to say I have spent approx 3hrs this week with my family - which is shocking) - I had an ethics lecture on Tues evening so missed Spooks (which I caught up on last night at 11pm and was terrible so if you haven't seen it don't waste an hour of your precious life doing so); then Wednesday I was at college all day and as it was Federation Communion in the evening I was out again until 9.30pm. Now, I am not telling you this to exact your pity but to explain my blogging absence. I love what I am doing, yes I get sad when I don't see Eva and Mark and tired when I don't get to sit down and read Heat magazine and doze with the TV on but I love being at Trinity, being in community, deepening my relationship with God and learning about theology. It is an opportunity that I'm very grateful for. So, when I woke up this morning and magically I am 40 years old I know that I am extremely blessed.

I can't believe I am 40 today though. But, if I needed proof it came in the shape of a giant pink heart shaped cake that Jen in the Trinity kitchen made for me (pictures to come). I shared the cake with everyone at coffee this morning then started sneezing...and haven't stopped. So, I have come home for antihistamine and a rest. Back in for tea and a lecture tonight though. Mum is on her way and I have heat magazine to read.

I promise not to leave you alone in the virtual world for so long again. Much love and blessings dear reader. xxx

2 comments:

bigdaddystevieB said...

happy happy birthday to you! hugs+hugs xx

Philly J said...

Like fine wine, you just get better with age... but that doesn't mean that you're aged! Thanks for being a fab friend!

With big gay love, g 'n' t and nibbles...

:D

xxxxxx