Sunday, November 18, 2007

end of the weekend

It is nearly over and I really need more of it. I have had a great lazy weekend - just seeing people and chilling out. I didn't even get the hoover out or do any baking. I mostly read some books (I know I shouldn't have but I really need to keep on top of Trinity college reading and even though I promised myself I wouldn't I gave in today and read some stuff about preaching in a postmodern context - It was quite interesting really and I am quite pleased that I got into it. Now I can almost definitely write an essay tomorrow) and slept (had 2 lie in's this weekend). We went over to some friends for lunch yesterday and today we had people over for afternoon tea. So, a chilled out social kind of weekend. Just dinner, Strictly Come Dancing and Foundation to do before bed. The back to college tomorrow. Can't believe this was my last weekend being 30(odd). I am nearly ready to be 40...but not quite.

1 comment:

bigdaddystevieB said...

Is this a record? It's nearly Thursday and Ellen hasn't blogged since Sunday (must be something to do with her age?). hugs x