Tuesday, May 01, 2007

bra

The underwire in my bra broke. I usually rely on Madam Foner in Liverpool for my underwear needs; So, a breakage in Belfast is a problem. Madam Foner can rewire bras, she also supplies very well fitted equipment so I am always reluctant to accept inferior products. However, needs must and I have been forced to buy a bra from Evans. I am not entirely happy with my purchase - but I really don't know what else I can do. I need a white bra to go with under my outfit for the wedding.

Other than my problems things are hotting up here - preparations wise. A large number of heart shaped biscuits have been baked and little things bought. There have been some comings and goings backwards and forward to the shops, Belfast Castle and other places relating to wedding preparations. Mark and I slept well at the B&B. I am going to see Nanny May soon (Eva's great Granny) and Mark is at the swimming pool with Eva. I am cooking dinner for everyone before the match tonight. So, it is all go here in Belfast.

2 comments:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

What a bra knighmare! there is no knightmare quite like a bra one!!
I can also second ellen on Madame Foner's - she is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Flippin 'eck Ellen, I didn't know girls' bras were so technical. What do you use in there? Titanium?