Friday, May 11, 2007

eurovision

Last night was the semi finals and it was a bit of a shock really. Not at all what Phil J and I expected. I was particularly surprised by the vampire loving Swiss failure to qualify - thought that was in the bag!

No to Swiss (though to be honest I wasn't sure about it the first place - don't believe in Vampires, certainly not Swiss ones)



My favourite Eastern European tune to get through last night was the Georgia entry sung by Georgia Sopho - Visionary Dream. Sort of cross between Madonna and Bjork



Anyway, I am going to be in Wales at a St David's School reunion with my Mum (and Eva). So, we will watching it in the Bear Hotel in Cowbridge. My Mum and I are both 'Old Girls' and we have decided to go to the South Wales Reunion Lunch at the Bear tomorrow. I will let you know how we get on...

No comments: