Monday, April 30, 2007

belfast 2

We are here safe and sound. Been very busy with family. It is slowly gathering speed and density. People have gathered from around the globe for the wedding. Today the French Loudons arrived so now there is no space left in any house. Mark and I have moved into a B&B. Eva is safe at her Nanny and Grandads though.

I went to see an old friend - Ian Sansom - today. Who I haven't seen for 10 years. We had a great time. It is good to know I have a friend to visit when we come over. I hope we will be invited over again.

So, tomorrow I shall visit aged relatives and try to rest before the big day. Although there is a football match to watch tomorrow night. I just hope it is a good result or the wedding will have a black cloud over it.

Got to go now. Beds are being made and Eva needs to get into one.

No comments: