Sunday, May 20, 2007

barbie vs bratz


Mark has been in Liverpool this weekend. Some family business he needed to attend to! Anyway, that left Eva and I to do whatever we liked here. I liked to lie in bed and Eva liked to play with her new friend Shanola who lives across the road and to design barbie stuff on the computer. If there is someone in your house who likes Barbie and is allowed to play on the computer then I can recommend Barbie.com. Eva recently had a turn out of her Barbies and is now focused on developing a family of Bratz. I have to say I prefer Bratz - apart from the fact that in order to change their shoes you have to take their feet off as well - they are quite pleasing dolls. They have very big heads and rather striking features. But they are quite good to play with. They have great clothes and Eva does very interesting American voices for them.

I tried to watch the most boring FA cup final ever yesterday but ended up going into town - where it was nice and quiet - hardly any boys about...Today, we just did 'stuff' - visited people, got a new duvet cover and sat about. I think I might be ready to write an essay now.

No comments: