Thursday, May 24, 2007

hair


I did this on Monday during an essay writing session - had to wait for inspiration so decided to play 'hair dressers'. I am very pleased with the results. Despite the fact that I am nearly 40 I am quiet scared of what my Mum is going to say. The last time I did this she was 'disappointed' and I think that she assumes that since I have started at Vicar School I have grown out of this sort of thing. Well, she is looking after Eva next week so I will have to deal with her disappointment very soon. Unless I wear a hat or get Mark to go instead of me.

I have enjoyed my red haired week. Although there have been a few set backs - mainly due to my inability to concentrate. I am really tired and am finding it hard to muster up any inspiration - thus essay writing is quite tricky. I am beig a bit distracting and might need to removed from my study - I am sure Liz needs to get on with some work too.

Anyway, one essay more (3,000 words on the pastoral care of people with depression) my learning file (5,000ish words), a report for a college committee and my dissertation proposal. Not much then! Got 10 days to do it in though. hey ho.

3 comments:

bigdaddystevieB said...

Looks good Ellen (you'll obviously need to update your blog photo now too!). Just MIGHT buy you a drink in 11 days' time! Keep going!! x

Ellen Loudon said...

I will remember you generous offer. xxx

Philly J said...

You look splendid! :D
xxxxxx