Sunday, September 02, 2007

pirate


I am enjoying playing pirates on facebook too much. I have had to have a few days off just to make my finger feel a bit better - it was sore from all the travelling. Today I won a monkey and a ham - which as yet I have found no purpose. Not that there is any purpose to pirates on facebook. I wonder why I engage in purposeless games such as these. I am sure it is some personality weakness.

Today I have also achieved a few other things (which have far more meaning and purpose):
-I went to Lawrence Western church today - where I am hoping to be able to do my placement sometime next year. I was welcomed heartily and felt very comfortable there so I hope it all works out.
- I cleaned the inside of my car - yack. I can see why people spend good money on valet services. My back was killing me.
- I made some cakes to take to the One25
- I made a pea rissoto
- I watched High School Musical (I know it is happening a lot but Eva goes back to school tomorrow and I promised to go over the songs with her again)

Shortly I am off to Foundation...