Saturday, September 15, 2007

i want to sleep for a long time

There is something dangerous about relaxing. I feel like I let my guard down. By relaxing I have let the tiredness in!!! I really couldn't wake up this morning and now we have only got one car I felt like I needed to help Mark out by getting stuff ready for him to cycle to work (he can't find things very well and he lost the bicycle pump and his keys so I had to help him find them). I needed to car to get to college and to do the shopping. After Mark had gone I fell asleep again - but properly went into a deep sleep and dreamed about oversleeping and having to go to college in my PJ's - and doing chapel in my PJ's! I really hope this doesn't happen in real life because it was very upsetting in my dream. Anyway, I get it together to get to the college welcome afternoon to meet some of the new people. I was remebering what it felt like to start at Trinity last year! Blimey a whole year ago...

Mark returned from his cycle to work quite happy and full of his triumphant ride. I might try walking to church tomorrow!!!! If you see a flying pig then you know what has happened!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Walking to church can't be all bad.