Sunday, September 16, 2007

no walking to church

I didn't walk to church - I had actually decided that it was a very good idea (thanks Dr John) - but I ended up taking Eva to circus skills in Shirehampton at 10am (the same time as church started) and Mark and I both went to church late...it being impossible to be in 2 places at once (apparently).

Eva is doing this circus day with Brownies all day today so Mark and I have had the day to ourselves. However, I am leading the Foundation little service tonight so haven't really had the day to myself. Not that this is a big issue as I have quite enjoyed messing about with film editing and choosing music. Mark is great at this sort of thing so really it has been down to him that this service has come together (I hope). I will post about the service later as I am not sure how it is going to turn out. The readings for today are quite interesting so I will see how they fit into the other stuff I have worked on.

Tomorrow is the start of term proper. I am doing a module - church and the media - which will mean I have to prepare a thought for the day and take part of a debate on the pretendy radio (though it will be recorded for inspection it will not be broadcast - you'll be glad to know).

No comments: