Thursday, September 13, 2007

big bible day completed

I had a great day meeting some new Trinity students and thinking about the bible - the whole bible, the big bible, the story, the whole story, in a day. So, now I am very very tired.

I also went to Jenny Low's licensing at St Peter's Lawrence Western (not just to see my flower arrangements in action). It really was very moving to be part of a new beginning in someone's ministry and the lives of the people of that church. I have a real longing for that community and I have no idea where that has come from. I suspect it has come from the people I have met - their love for the place, their love for the church and their sense of longing for the touch of revival. Revival of what I am not sure quite yet. It can't ever be like it was when they first moved there - 20, 30 even 40 years ago (some have been there even longer than that). I don't know what it will mean but it was a privilege to be there to see it start.

Tomorrow I am off to a spar and relaxation for the day!! My 'you've done a draft of your PhD so have a treat' treat. Now I concerned about nakedness...hey ho.

No comments: